Summer time, a season where people are busy wandering, where everybody is actively looking for different travel destinations such as a beach, nature, mountains, falls, etc, and exploring new places that were probably a way of releasing their stress and forgetting some of their problems. Perhaps it is natural for us as a Filipino that every summer season, we have to visit at least one beach. Since beaches are always on our travel bucket list. Let me show you this affordable yet super enjoyable beach near Manila.
The Ganso Blue Resort
Ganso Blue Resort is one of the newest from the line of the resort in Morong, Bataan. It’s not difficult to find and it is just 3-4 hours away from Manila via SCTEX.
They have 10 rooms and each room comes with a 1 bed and underbed, aircon, electric fan, cable TV connection and a clean bathroom. The room is spacious, bright and cozy. Room rate is Php 4500.00 per night. They also have cottages where you can rent for a day tour for just Php 150.00.
- Flyfish riding
- Banana boat riding
- Island Hopping
- Party at the beach
- Moonlit walking
There’s a banana boat, jet ski and fly fish rental beside Ganso Blue Resort.
Banana boat = Php 200.00 per head maximum of 6 persons for a single banana boat, but if you are more than 6 you can also avail the double banana boat which is a maximum of 12 persons. The banana boat riding will last 10-15 minutes.
Flyfish = With just Php 350.00 per head you can enjoy and experience the thrilling and excitement feeling of flying holding the flyfish while dragging by a motor boat.
Jet Ski – the rent for the jet ski is Php 3500.00 per hour good for 2 persons.
Aside from jet ski, banana boat, and flyfish riding, you can also do Island hopping. The rent for the boat is 200 per head minimum of 10 persons. They will transfer you to white sand and to the corals where you can do snorkeling. The island hopping will last for two hours.
HOW TO GET THERE
- From Cubao, ride Bataan transit or Genesis bus going to Balanga Bataan
- From Balanga ride a mini bus going to Morong
- Get off at Morong public market( Town proper)
- Take a tricycle and inform the driver to take you to Ganso Blue Resort r crossing, but since Ganso blue resort is not yet popular, you may ask it from the main entrance or mention Ruth Padilla. She is the caretaker of the resort.
- Ganso Blue Resort is in the middle of Miami Heat Beach Resort and Pamarta Bali beach resort.
VIA PRIVATE CAR
- Take north Luzon Expressway(NLEX) to Dau Exit
- Then proceed to SCTEX all the way up to Tipo Exit.
- Enter Subic (SBMA), passing by the airport and Triboa bay.
- Exit at Morong gate
- Follow the Anvaya cove signage.
- Then go to Morong junction straight ahead to Gov. J.J Linao National Road
- You can see a lot of resort’s signage along the road.
- Turn right to the main entrance then ask Ganso Blue Resort.
You may contact Ganso Blue Resort At this number: 09154082720.
Thanks for reading! 🙂
If you have questions, please leave a comment below 🙂
Don’t forget to share to Facebook, Twitter or other social media so other may benefit as well 🙂
If you found errors, email us at @email@example.com