One of the popular travel and leisure trends nowadays especially to millennials like us is the staycation. A lot of people wanted to experience some relaxation over the long hours of working in the office, some people are looking for a thing or a place where they could probably release their problem or stress.
But wait! I think you presumably heard the term “staycation” but what does the staycation mean? Basically, a staycation is a period in which an individual or family stays home and participates in leisure activities. One of the reasons why you should try this is because staycations are far less costly than a vacation involving traveling.
So, if you are looking for a place where you can relax, unwind, and enjoy bonding with your families and friends. Jazz Residences is here for you. This classy hotel condominium is located at the heart of Makati’s central business district.
We didn’t hesitate to try the opportunity to visit this fivestar-like hotel condominium where we really enjoyed our one day staycation. Jazz residences consist of 4 towers, our unit is located on the 36th floor of tower D, so we’ve got a chance to see the great view of the place plus the amazing view of Makati skyscraper from the top.
Jazz residences have their own mini theater, playground, and 5 swimming pool(2 for kids and 3 for adults). Their swimming pool is large, spacious and very accommodating. They also have a clubhouse for event gathering where you can use for a birthday party, debut, wedding reception and other celebrations.
Upon check-in, we accompanied by the caretaker of the unit up to the 36th floor where our room is located. The room is clean and cozy, the air-conditioned bed room is equipped with one queen-sized bouncy bed, four fluffy pillows, soft sheets, and a comforter. The bathroom has already had a soap and shampoo, they also provide a free use of towel and dental kit for the guest.
No need to worry above kitchen utensils, they provide all things you might be needed for your one day staycation.
Cable TV, Wi-Fi connectivity, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are also free to use. Anyway, they do not serve or deliver a food, but you can still bring or cook your own food inside the unit. And Of course, they also have 24/7 security guards for the sake of safety ness of the guest.
The rate is Php 2,500.00 which is good for four(4) persons. Super affordable right? and additional Php 150 per person for the pool access. The fee for the pool access is valid for one day only, so you have to pay another Php 150.00 every time you use the swimming pool. The check in time is 2:00 PM until 12 noon the next day.
Our awesome staycation in Jazz Residences wouldn’t be complete without experiencing the amenities.
- Swimming pool
- Kid’s pool
- Children’s playground
- Chillscape garden Lounge
- 5-star hotel lobby
- Jogging path
- Accommodation (22 hours of stay)
- Access to the above amenities
- FREE Wi-Fi and landline facility
- FREE use of dining, kitchen and cooking utensils
- Air conditioned room with extra stand fan
- 24/7 security assistance
- Bedroom with toilet/shower room, dining/living kitchenette room.
- Cooking appliances include refrigerator, microwave oven, electric cooker unity with kitchen hood, rice cooker, thermos, casserole, frying fan and dining utensils.
- Furniture includes 2-seater sofa, dining table and chairs, coffee table kitchen cupboard, Queen-size bed plus extra twin size mattress(floor mounted) complete with a bed sheet, pillows, and blanket.
- Entertainment appliance includes TV set with local channels and WiFi.
- Window A/C
- Emergency power generator outlets for each unit
Aside from the amenities stated above, Jazz residences is also located 15-20 mins away from Makati’s popular luxurious mall which the Greenbelt and Glorietta. You could also buy some groceries at the Jazz Mall located at the lower ground of Jazz residences.
SWIMMING POOL RULES AND GUIDELINES
The swimming pool operating hours is from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM only
1. Proper swimming attire is required in the pool. All persons should wear clothing designed as swim wear. No cut-off clothing is permitted in the pool. Swimming fully shall use dry clothes when returning to their units through the elevator.
- Allowed swimming attire for female:
- Swim wear, including wet suits
- Cycling shorts
- Allowed swimming attire for male:
- Swimming trunks and board shorts
- Wet suits
- Children are not allowed to swim wearing disposable and/or cloth diapers.
2. Children under the age of twelve(12) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents/ Guardians must accompany and supervise their children while in the pool area and remain with them for the duration thereof.
3. Parents shall be responsible for removing floatation devices and toys from the pool prior to leaving the pool area,
4. All swimmings must shower before entering the pool and shall provide their own towels.
6. Water sports are not allowed.
7. Expectorating or blowing of the nose the pool is strictly prohibited.
8. No running, pushing or horse playing shall be permitted on the pool deck.
Diving is also strictly prohibited.
9.Glass objects shall not be allowed in the pool or anywhere in the pool deck area.
10. Food and drinks shall be strictly prohibited in the pool and pool deck area.
11. The swimming pool shall not be manned by a lifeguard. Users are advised to take all necessary safety precautions. The Developer/ COndominium Corporation/ Property Management Office shall not be liable for any untoward incident, accident or injury that may arise from the use of swimming pool.
LOCATION AND HOW TO GET THERE
It is easy to get in Jazz Residences since the location is very accessible by train, jeep, and bus.
- From Cubao, ride MRT or bus going to Buendia.
- Get off at Buendia station and walk towards the jeep terminal near Mcdonalds(Located below Buendia station)
- Ride a jeep going to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue and get off at Mapua-Makati.
- From Mapua Makati, walk toward Nicanor Garcia avenue.
- Jazz Residences is located in front of Designs Ligna so you can see it right away.
For reservation Please contact this number: 09264163067
Don’t forget to share to Facebook, Twitter or other social media so other may benefit as well 🙂
If you found errors, email us at email@example.com