It’s already summer here in the Philippines, most of us want some relaxation and refreshment during this season to beat the scorching heat. Zambales is one of the popular destinations for beach-goers not only because it’s near Manila, but it will also give you an experience that you may not found in other beaches around the Metro. Well, if you are looking for another place to relax, we’ve found a new gem that will definitely satisfy your wanderlust.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Ride a victory liner bus bound to Iba, Zambales.
- Alight at San Sebastian Church at San Narciso, Zambales
- Ride a tricycle and tell the driver that you’re going to Zen Beach Resort at Brgy. La Paz, Zambales.
If happens that there is no available trip going to Iba, Zambales from Cubao.
- Ride a bus bound to Olongapo. Fare is 290
- Alight at Olongapo Victory liner terminal.
- Transfer to another bus going to Iba, Zambales. Fare is 76.
- Tell the driver that you are going to Crystal Beach.
- Alight at San Sebastian Church.
- Ride a tricycle going to La Paz.
Here is the summary of our expenses from our last trip to La Paz, Zambales. This sample budget breakdown is a rough estimate and only applicable for 4 persons but I hope the table below will help and guide you in budgeting your own money throughout your journey in Zambales.
|Bus from Cubao going to San Narciso Via Victory Liner Back & Forth||PHP 560|
|Tricycle from San Sebastian Church to La Paz Beach Back & Forth||PHP 30|
|2D1N Accommodation through Airbnb||PHP 3800 good for 4 pax||PHP 950|
|Estimated food budget||PHP 500|
- Bring your own food to lessen expenses.
- You can do island hopping to Capones & Camara Island.
- Try surfboarding
- You can visit Crystal Beach Resort(Beach only). They are not allowing an outsider to enter the resort.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this
Don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter or other social media so others may benefit as well
If you have questions or you spot something that needs to update, let us know in the comments section below.