Gramercy Residences – We’ve featured several staycations in this website and all of them really satisfied us. So now we will share to you our latest staycation experience at the Gramercy Residences in Makati.
If you’ve been looking for a place to relax and enjoy bonding with your friends and family. Gramercy Residences is perfect for you.
Gramercy Residences at Century City is residential high-rise condominium situated in the heart of Makati’s central business district. It’s also the third tallest building in the Philippines next to Shang Salcedo Place.
We’ve booked our room from Sam’s Unit through Airbnb. His room is super clean, cozy comfortably fit in 4-5 guests plus it has all the basic things you need. One thing that really amazed us is the view of Pasig river from the balcony that separate Mandaluyong and Makati City, especially at night.
The room is located at the 43rd so you were able to see the whole view Makati and its neighboring cities such as Pasig, Mandaluyong, and Taguig. Gramercy Residences is definitely a good place to relax.
Pool access and towels are free. Their infinity pool is just superb fronting the Makati skylines. Unlike in other staycation we’ve been to, Gramercy Residences is not crowded and only a few people accessing the pool, most of them are residents.
I must say that our experience in Gramercy Residences is really awesome and we actually wanted to visit this place again.
PLACES TO VISIT NEAR GRAMERCY RESIDENCES
- Burgos Street – If you enjoy bar hopping and nightlife, Burgos street is your neighborhood.
- Filling Bar Station – One of the popular restaurants in Makati City because of its unique ambiance.
- Garden View Inn
- Ayala Triangle
- Daily night market
- Powerplant Mall
- Century Mall
FILLING BAR STATION
Back to the 50s at the Filling bar station in Burgos street Makati. This 50’s diner themed restaurant is one of the best and unique restaurants we’ve been visited. The price might be pretty expensive but I’m sure it’s worth it. Aside from a portion of good and delicious food, their staff is very accommodating and willing to help you to take your next Instagrammable picture. The place is so picturesque that’s why many photographers and models visited this place since photoshoot is absolutely free. The Gramercy Residences is just a block away from the busy entertainment area along Burgos.
- Accommodation (22 hours of stay)
- FREE Wi-Fi and landline facility
- FREE use of dining, kitchen and cooking utensils
- Air-conditioned room with an extra stand fan
- 24/7 security assistance
- Pool and amenities access
WHERE TO BOOK
If you are wondering where to book a reservation. We suggest booking a room through Airbnb.
Guests can access all of theses amenities:
- 3 world-class swimming pools
- Spa & massage center
- Meditation garden
- Sun deck with Makati skyline views
- Daycare center
- Resident’s lounge
- Restaurant-Café dining on 36th
I can share you a discount coupon if you signed up through our referral link. Follow the Airbnb instruction to create an account, you can use your Facebook or Google Account upon signup. Click the button below.
Once you already have an account, you can search for several Gramercy Residences rentals to use the discount coupon.
HOW TO GET THERE
- If you’re coming from Cubao, ride MRT bounds to Taft Avenue Station.
- Alight at Buendia Avenue then go to Mcdonald’s
- Ride a jeepney going to Gil Puyat Avenue.
- Alight at Petron Gas Station in front of Pacific Star Building.
- Walk towards the street of Makati Avenue until you reach Durban Street.
- Turn left at Durban Street.
- Turn right to Salamanca Street, then you will see The Gramercy Residences beside Century Mall.
Are you in Pinterest? Pin this
Did this travel blog help you? You can also share your travel tips and tag #wanderhacker. Follow us for more travel guides on:
Don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter or other social media so others may benefit as well
If you have questions or you spot something that needs to update, let us know in the comments section below.