Are you looking for a simple yet unique and affordable restaurant within the metro? So, we have a good news for you guys! we just found a new place that you will definitely enjoy the foods and its unique ambiance.
Passenger Seat is a newly opened airplane-themed resto located at Lot 2, Blk 25, Aquilina St., Brgy. Sto. Nino, Marikina City. Behind Crave Park Marikina. Passenger Seat is very accessible to the public or private vehicles.
THE MENU AND THE DESTINATION
They offer a variety of affordable Filipino dishes ranging from Php 145.00 to Php 1180.00 which is good for 8-10 persons. Their menu is composed of three categories. The Single Flight, Boodle Flight, and the A la Carte.
Since each province in the Philippines has their own native delicacies, they named their menu as a different destination here in the Philippines. Bacolod, Cebu, Dagupan to name a few. We tried the Ilocos which is basically a letchon kawali together with Ensalada, rice and drinks and the Roxas, which is served with grilled stuffed squid plus Ensalada, rice, and drinks. A classic Filipino delicacy indeed that I’m sure it will definitely make you come back.
Aside from Filipino delicacies, they also have a delicious Singaporean-Inspired Ice Cream Sandwich which cost Php 60.00 to Php 65.00. No need to wait for an airplane promo flight going to Singapore just to experience their famous street ice cream. Because Passenger Seat brought it to you.
HOW TO GO THERE
- Let’s assume that you are coming from Cubao, Quezon City since I’m not expert in the road too. 😀
- So From Cubao, ride a jeep going to Montalban or San Mateo. It will pass by Gil Fernando Avenue.
- Get off at the Engineering and you can see the Passenger Seat in front of it.
Via Marcos Highway
- If you are coming from Marcos Highway, take a U-turn either at Ligaya or at Mayor Gil Fernando Avenue after Sta. Lucia Mall
- Go straight ahead at Mayor Gil Fernando St.
- Turn left at Aquilina St. before Crave Park.
- Passenger seat is located Beside Ikay’s Sutukil Seafood, In front of Engineering and behind Crave Park Marikina.
VIEW ON MAP
They just opened last Saturday(Sept 23) and currently on a soft opening. The grand opening is on October 8, 2017
So what are you waiting for? Tag mo na si bes na mahilig mag kumain at mag travel. ✈️
Follow us on
Don’t forget to share to Facebook, Twitter or other social media so others may benefit as well 🙂
If you found errors or you spot something that needs to update, let us know in the comments section below!