La Bella Tagaytay – Planning to go to Tagaytay but don’t know where to stay? Take a dip in the pool, relax in the sky bar jacuzzi and experience the beauty of La Bella in Tagaytay. This place literally reflects its name as “Bella” means beautiful in Italian. Building structures and combination of colors are so pleasing to the eyes.
LA BELLA | THE LITTLE SANTORINI OF TAGAYTAY
Its been months ago when we plan to visit La Bella as we are seeing several posts surrounding on social media about this very Instagrammable Santorini-inspired hotel in Tagaytay. Yay! the place looks so really nice and relaxing so we immediately book a room through Airbnb. The room ambiance is very relaxing and stylish as the combination of white and blue color motif complements the Mediterranean-style villa. Room is clean and cozy with complete with kitchen utensils, and bathroom essentials.
La Bella is located in Barangay Niogan near Puzzle museum and Antonio’s restaurant. La Bella not only offer rooms and accommodation but there are also restaurants, café, and spa inside. Every corner of La Bella is definitely Instagrammable. The combination of blue and white color of the buildings will make you feel that you are in Santorini in Greece matches the cold Tagaytay weather. La Bella Hotel in Tagaytay will give you a complete staycation experience.
LA BELLA SWIMMING POOL
One of the reasons why La Bella is very popular not only because of its Mediterranean style but also because of its IG worthy glass pool that everyone is talking. Despite the pool is small, it still gives relaxing vibes to its guests. Everybody is lining up for the famous glass pool of La Bella just to get IG worthy shots. Anyway, you have to pay PHP 100 at the reception area for the pool entrance.
We regret that we haven’t tried other amenities such as the Jacuzzi because we arrive that’s why we will definitely go back here.
WHERE TO BOOK
Do you want to know how to get a 1,600 php discount in La Bella Tagaytay through Airbnb?
Simply follow the instruction below.
- Signup to Airbnb using our link http://bit.ly/airbnb2JrImC0
- Click the “Signup to claim your credit”.
- You can either use your Facebook or Gmail to signup for faster registration.
- Once your registration is successful, open your email and click the confirmation link from Airbnb to validate your account.
- After clicking the invitation link, you will be redirected to another page then it will display the PHP 1,600 discount.
Note: The Airbnb discount is good for newly-created account or first time users only.
- Aquarium-like swimming pool
- Cable TV
- Appliances – Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker,
- Bathroom essentials such as towel, soap, and shampoo are included.
- Kitchen Utensils
- Other stuff depends on the unit.
HOW TO GET THERE
- From Cubao, ride a Bus/MRT going to Taft.
- There’s a bus terminal going to Nasugbu Batangas at the back of Sogo Hotel near MRT Taft Station.
- Ride a bus going to Nasugbu. Travel fare is PHP 95.
- Drop off at “Radar Taas” then you will see the signage Antonio’s Cabana sign on the right.
- There’s a queue of tricycle there, then ask the driver that you are going to La Bella. The fare PHP 20/head.
- Use Waze/Google Map. Travel time from Taft to Tagaytay is roughly 2 1/2 hours.
Are you in Pinterest? Pin this!
We hope you enjoy reading this article. If you have questions or you spot something that needs to update, let us know in the comments section below.