Tagaytay Staycation – If you are looking for a great place to stay in Tagaytay that close to everything, I think Cityland Tagaytay Prime Residences might you looking for. Prime Residences is just a few meters away from Olivares/Tagaytay Rotonda and 5-8 minutes away from the Skyranch. Bulalo restaurants and other tourist destinations such as People’s Park in the Sky, Picnic Grove, and Paradizoo can be accessed easily from Cityland Tagaytay.
The room is quite big and cozy that can accommodate 5-7 persons. It has an elegant-looking Spanish-inspired room located at the 21st floor. The room has a full sized bed plus an extra pull-out bed. Their bathroom is separated from the comfort room and it also comes with a heater and bidet. No need to worry about kitchenware since they have it already. Basic appliances such as refrigerator, electric fan, air conditioning, television are also available.
The only thing I noticed is there’s no wall to separate bedroom and sala. So, once you enter the room you can see the sala, kitchen, and bed already. Nevertheless, it is very comfortable to stay and best also for family and Barkada. Looking from a balcony will give you a beautiful countryside view.
A classic game such as Snake and Ladder, Scrabble, and Jengga are also free to use so there’s nothing to be bored.
- Swimming Pool
- Kid’s Play Area
- Roof Deck 360* view of Tagaytay at the 24th floor
- 40″ Samsung Smart TV with local channels and USB port, Netflix
- Free use of Board games
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Rain shower with Water Heater
- Washroom with bidet & mirror
- Induction Cooker with exhaust fan
- Electric Kettle
- Rice Cooker
- Eating and Cooking Utensils
- Free use of First Aid Kit
- Small Foot & hand massager
RATES & ACCOMMODATION
We got this room for only PHP 2100! If you want to experience this, I can give you a referral code then you will earn discount through Airbnb using our link.
WHERE TO BOOK
There is a lot of apps and websites that you can find on the internet if you don’t have a contact inside. But I suggest booking a room through Airbnb. I can share you a discount coupon if you signed up through my referral link. Just click this link and it should be direct you into Airbnb website “Benjoe gave you $______ to travel“. Click the sign-up button to claim your credit. Follow the Airbnb instruction to create an account, you can use your Facebook or Google Account upon signup.
Once you already have an account, you can search for Tagaytay Camara de Paz to use the discount coupon. Discount is only applicable when you take your first trip for ₱3,500 or more.
Aside from Airbnb, you can also check available rooms on Agoda.
HOW TO GET THERE
Via private vehicles
Driving to Tagaytay City via private car is easy enough.
- Drive through SLEX and take the Sta. Rosa Exit.
- From there, it’s a straight drive to Tagaytay City.
- Straight ahead until you reached Oliveres – Tagaytay Rotunda.
- Make a round to rotunda and turn right towards Cityland.
- Dreamland Arts & Crafts Café is located just right after Cityland Tagaytay Prime Residences.
- Ride a bus bound to Nasugbu/Olivares Tagaytay at Pasay near MRT Taft Station( at the back of Sogo) – Fare is PHP 87
- Drop off at Olivares
- From there, you can either ride a tricycle or walk (I suggest to walk since it’s just 5 mins away from where you dropped off.
- Walk towards Tagaytay Rotonda.
- Cross to another side of the road in front of Mang Inasal.
- Straight ahead until you reach Cityland Tagaytay Prime Residences
Landmark: Dreamland Arts & Crafts Café, Mcdonald’s, Tagaytay Garden Budgetel.
CONTACT AND RESERVATION
The owner of the unit is Ms. Trisha while Ate Lorna acts as a caretaker, they’re very nice and accommodating. They are taking care of their guest. Ate Lorna patiently waited for us since we checked in around 3:30 PM instead of 2 PM. Ate Lorna also introduces another unit to us that she manages.
You can contact Trisha directly through her listing on Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/22993994
Exceeds 4 pax: with an extra charge of Php350
Check-in Time: 2:00pm until 8pm only
Check-out Time: Strictly 12noon
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Maximum Stay: 30 nights
Valid photo IDs for security purposes
There are also tourist guide outside Cityland that can accompany you to Taal if you’re planning to hike Taal Volcano.
You can also check Ate Lorna’s place below
YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ
Don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter or other social media so others may benefit as well 🙂
If you have questions or you spot something that needs to update, let us know in the comments section below.